You can save your time and avoid queues at the check-in desk. Check-in online!
Online check-in opens 30 days before departure and closes 40 minutes before departure for domestic flights and 60 minutes for international flights.
During online check-in, the system will automatically assign you a free seat. You can also choose a seat that is comfortable for you when going through online check-in for an extra charge. Baggage and other extra services are available for purchase on the website before and after online check-in, but no later than 2 hours before departure.
Online check-in terms and conditions:
- Open the Online check-in tab on the home page, enter your personal details and your booking number (PNR) – a six-unit alphanumeric code indicated on your ticket or in the booking confirmation sent to your email.
- After verifying the booking in the system, you will be offered to confirm the passenger’s personal details/flight for check-in and assigned an automatically selected free seat in the cabin. If you are satisfied with the option offered, press "Next" to complete the check-in.
- During online check-in, you can select a seat you prefer for an extra charge. Mouse over a preferred seat and its cost will pop up.
- If there is more than one passenger in your booking, the system during online check-in will assign you adjacent seats.
- Complete all the check-in steps and select “Save and print your boarding pass”.
A photo/screenshot of the boarding pass from the screen of a mobile device is not acceptable. According to the regional airport's requirements, your online boarding pass must be printed out.
- An air ticket is not a boarding pass. Without a boarding pass, you cannot board your flight.
- If you are travelling with baggage, to check in your baggage and get a baggage tag, you need to arrive at the check-in counter no later than 40 minutes before departure − for domestic flights (baggage should be checked in and the bag tag is printed via iJan − a self-service terminal), no later than 1 hour − for international flights.
- If you have checked in online, but you have no opportunity to save/print your boarding pass due to technical difficulties, in order to receive your boarding pass at the airport, you need to print your boarding pass via iJan or if the terminal is not installed − arrive at the check-in counter before check-in closure − no later than 40 minutes before the flight departure. A passenger without a boarding pass will not be accepted for carriage and his/her ticket will be canceled.
- After online check-in is completed and your boarding pass is received, head towards the boarding gate, show your boarding pass and your identity document no later than 30 minutes before departure.
- Your identity document must be valid at the departure date.
- The Carrier is not responsible for "no show" passengers at boarding. In case of a passenger "no show" at boarding, the passenger's ticket will be canceled.
- Any passenger canceling his/her flight must cancel his/her check-in no later than 2 hours before the flight departure on the company's website or app, via Contact Centre, or at the check-in counter at the departure airport. A ticket can be refunded or rebooked as per the fare rules only after check-in cancellation.
- FlyArystan operates on a point-to-point basis. This means onward flights are considered separate journeys or separate sectors. Therefore, you need to claim your baggage from your first sector flight and re-check it in for the subsequent flight. You must check in again at the check-in counter to obtain your boarding pass. In the case of online check-in, you also need to prepare printed boarding passes for each route. The passenger is responsible for the consequences caused by being late to check-in/lack of check-in for connecting flights of the airline.
Online check-in is available for all passengers except for:
- Passengers of charter flights;
- Passengers with extra seat;
- Passengers below 16 year old and travelling alone.
The following passengers may self-check-in online, but must collect their boarding pass only at the check-in desk 60 minutes before departure:
- Passengers with limited mobility or in need of special assistance;
- Passengers who have chosen a seat in the exit rows;
- Passengers who have purchased the service for the transportation of animals
- Passengers who agree to provide their bank card at the check-in counter in accordance with the airline's anti-fraud procedures.