Priority boarding helps you skip the line at the gate and be one of the first to board the aircraft and take your seat.
For the period of the promotion, when purchasing the "Priority Boarding" service, you will receive +5kg of hand baggage as a bonus (you must put all your belonging into one bag).
The dimensions of hand baggage allowed in the aircraft cabin are limited in accordance with the safety requirements; 1 (one) piece of hand baggage up to 10 kg with the following sizes 56 х 23 х 36 cm is allowed to carry.
When boarding starts, our staff will ask passengers with priority boarding to get on board first, you need to be among the first passengers in the queue for boarding no later than 40 minutes before departure.
How to buy:
- During the booking process via flyarystan.com or via the FlyArystan App.
- Add to an existing booking via the "Bag, Seat+" section on flyarystan.com or via the "My booking" section in the FlyArystan App.
*Learn more about FlyArystan rates here.
Passengers who need special assistance, as well as passengers with infants, pregnant women, and elderly passengers can walk to the check-in desk and to the boarding gate without waiting in line.
Monitor airline announcements in the boarding zone so that you do not miss the start of priority boarding.
Terms and Conditions
- You will be invited to board the aircraft after passengers that require special assistance.
- Priority Boarding will be performed according to priority and aircraft zones.
- The Priority Boarding service can’t be purchased at the moment of pre-boarding or boarding.
- The Priority Boarding service can’t be passed to a 3rd party.
- If you have issues with airport security or have missed the priority boarding call due to your own delay, you will be boarded according to your zone on the boarding pass. In this case, the priority boarding fee will not be refunded;
- You have to be in the boarding zone no later than 40 minutes before the start of the boarding and be the first to approach the line divider;
- The airline does not announce the passengers` first/last name for priority boarding invitations;