Kyzylorda – Astana Air Tickets
After FlyArystan low-coster entered the Kazakhstan aviation market, there is no longer a need to look for a quick and cheap way to travel around the country. Most of our customers have forgotten about trains and long bus trips, giving preference to low-cost flights with our airlines. There is a great distance between the cities of Kyzylorda and Astana – more than 1000 kilometers. And the most optimal way to overcome it is to take an air flight, which takes only about an hour and a half. For comparison, you will spend at least 1 day 9 hours for a train ride.
How to buy cheap Kyzylorda – Astana air tickets
There are several useful tips that experienced tourists use to buy Kyzylorda - Astana air tickets to the maximum benefit:
- — Follow the FlyArystan news. Follow us on social media and subscribe to email newsletters to be the first to know about ticket promos;
- — Shift the dates. If the flight date is not crucial for you, try to study the prices for the flight on different weekdays;
- — Buy additional services at the time of booking. For example, paying for baggage at the airport will cost more. The most beneficial way to get maximum comfort without overpaying is to choose one of the fare bundles: Standard Plus, Comfort or Comfort Plus. Detailed information about the terms and conditions of the fare bundles and their cost is provided when issuing air tickets.
- — Book Kyzylorda – Astana (Astana) tickets in advance. The earlier from the departure date you start searching for air tickets, the more likely you will find them at a low price.
- — Make sure you have return tickets. In addition to the fact that the cost of round-trip tickets will usually be lower, you will no longer have to worry about the availability of tickets for the right date.
Advantages of flying with FlyArystan
Among our other advantages, customers particularly highlight the following:
- a modern fleet of Airbus 320 aircrafts;
- a wide range of fare bundles and additional services: lunch on board, priority boarding, seat selection, baggage, etc;
- a wide range of destinations;
- convenient Kyzylorda – Astana flight schedule;
- availability of the Contact Center, and many others.
Climate in Astana
The average annual temperature in the city is 3.5 °C. Because of its distant location from the ocean, in winter it is one of the coldest capital cities in the world. You have to be prepared to dress as warmly as possible. Summers here are usually warm. Before you go on a trip, check with the weather forecast for the duration of your stay in Astana to be sure you take the necessary things and suitable clothes with you.
Sightseeing in Astana
When visiting Astana, you should definitely visit the following places frequented by tourists:
- Hazret Sultan Mosque
- The Baiterek Monument
- Kazakhstan National Museum
- Khan Shatyr
- Palace of Peace and Reconciliation
- Orthodox Uspensky Cathedral
- Atameken Map of Kazakhstan Ethno-Memorial Complex
- The Embankment of the Ishim River, and others.