Flights to Tashkent
FlyArystan Airline offers cheap plane tickets to Tashkent for a direct flight. Training of technical and maintenance personnel according to Air Astana standards ensures maximum flight safety.
Direct flights to Tashkent (Uzbekistan) from Kazakhstan
Passengers can buy a plane ticket to Tashkent cheap without a transfer, which reduces travel time and costs. Our advantages:
- the cheapest flights;
- the ability to independently adjust the final cost by choosing a seat, meals on board, the availability and weight of luggage;
- increased comfort level.
You can buy plane tickets to Tashkent by quickly placing an order on the official website.
Flight schedule to Tashkent
Flights take place several times during the week. They are carried out on comfortable A320 airliners of CEO and NEO modifications. Economical fuel consumption allows you to reduce operating costs, which leads to a reduction in the cost of plane tickets to Tashkent.
Tourist attractions in Tashkent
Cheap plane tickets to Tashkent allow affordable travel. The city, which has existed for more than 2 thousand years, is rich in cultural and historical monuments. The architecture of the Middle Ages forms harmonious ensembles with modern buildings that are not inferior to ancient buildings in beauty. What to see:
- Independence Square with the monument of the same name. It is located on the territory of 12 hectares.
- Amir Temur Square. The green zone with an area of 10 hectares is a favorite vacation spot of the local population. Sculptures dedicated to remarkable personalities of Uzbekistan are installed in the park.
- Hazrati Imam Complex. A religious building constructed in honor of one of the first Uzbek preachers. The ensemble includes cathedral mosques, madrassas, and a mausoleum.
- Mosque Minor. A modern Muslim temple, which was built in 2013.
- Museum of Applied Art. The exposition consists of national costumes, Central Asian carpets and textiles, jewelry, ceramic products.
- Theater named after A. Navoi. The interior of each foyer reflects the colorful features of different regions of the country.
- Charvak reservoir. An artificial reservoir with an area of 40 square km and a depth of 120 m.
Low prices of plane tickets to Tashkent are an opportunity to travel actively, get acquainted with the rich culture and history of Uzbekistan.
How to get from the airport
You can choose one of the options:
- buses №11 (the final stop is the metro station in the name of Friendship of Nations), №40 (the final destination is the railway station), №45, 47, 61, 67 (the final stop is the central quarters, Aibek metro station);
- route taxis №17m (the final destination is the metro station in the name of Friendship of Nations), №62m;
The interval of public transport is from 5 to 20 minutes. Travel time is 30-50 minutes.
To order tickets, use the mobile app for iOS and Android.
To find out how much a plane ticket to Tashkent costs, the time of departure and arrival, it will take a couple of minutes. Booking online is fast, profitable and convenient!